MOST VIEWED JOB
|Name:||Professional Visa And Educational Service||Address:||SUITE 4, LEVEL 9, 99 YORK STREET|
Senior Educational Counsellor
|Job Location :||Kathmandu|
|No. of vacancies :||1|
|Viewed :||1413 times|
|Experience :||3-5 years of experience|
|Job category :||Abroad Study|
|Job type :||Full Time|
|Job level:||Senior Level|
|Educational qualification :||Bachelor’s degree/ Master's degree in relevant area|
|Posted date :||2018-02-22|
|Expiry date :||2018-03-22|
|Days left :||5 days left|
- We are a reputed education and migration service provider having the head office in Sydney, Australia and a branch office in Nepal.
- We are now seeking for a highly motivated and competent personnel for the position of “Senior Education counselor” at our Kathmandu branch office.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in the field of Australian education Counselling.
- QEAC certified counselors are prioritized.
- Proficient ability in written and spoken English.
- Should have good interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- A motivated candidate with “I Can do it” attitude.
- Good persuasive communicator and be able to speak in public.
- People Person
- Someone with long-term vision.
- Should be able to be an efficient team player.
- No negative attitude.
Professional Visa and Educational Services Announces Job Vacancy at Nepal Office
- Providing information, advice, support, and processing of applications for international students seeking placement in Australian education institutions.
- Providing student with visa advice/guidance and assist with the corresponding application with Sydney office, education providers or Australian High Commission.
- Promoting our products as per the enrollment workload.
- Providing support and referral for students with non- placement related issues.
- Hosting university and college delegates while their visit and handling other smart responsibilities arising during the course of operation.
Interested candidates can send their resume and job cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will have to face interview with the director of Professional Visa and Education Services.
Shortlisted candidates will face interview rounds with Director of Professional Visa and Education Services Pty Ltd on the first week of April.