2018-01-10 1527 views Negotiable(As per potential candidates)
- To manage, coordinate, plan implement and monitor ongoing projects to ensure focus to successful delivery of LIPS program
- Support line Manager on all tasks relating to programme management, budgeting, reporting, monitoring and evaluating, project identification and any other tasks related to LIPS project.
- Conduct follow-up on projects to ensure that the trainers, early grades trained teachers, and head teachers, SMC and communities are actively involved in the project.
- Ensure projects reports are completed to a high standard and on time.
- Ensure the project MEL Framework is implemented and the project is thoroughly documented according to plan.
- Experience of working as Project Manger in the related field for minimum of 5 years
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with key Action for Nepal LIPS program supporters, beneficiaries, partners and other organisations.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and autonomously
- Patience, tolerance for other perspectives and good inter-personal skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Organisational skills and ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
|Education :||Master degree (any subject) (Master in Education subject more preferable)|
|Job Location:||Lukla, Solukhumbu|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Experience of working as Project Manger in the related field for minimum of 5 years|
|Apply Before:||3 days left|
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Lukla, Solukhumbu