2018-01-11 3624 views Negotiable(As per potential candidates)
- Responsible for financial management, with regular support to Executive President and project coordinators, in full adherence to donor compliances on finance.
- Maintenance of timely and accurate books of account (in accounting software & hardcopy)in accordance with organizational policies and procedures.
- Prepare financial reports (monthly, quarterly and annual financial) as per need and format provided by Donors.
- Coordination on the preparation of management response in the queries and remarks pointed out by the donors and auditors of different projects.
- Prepare voucher, ensure proper budget coding, write payment voucher and submit for approval.
- Prepare budget, financial projection and plan as per need and when requested by the Executive President.
- Ensure proper recording of all financial approvals, invoices/receipts/bills and proper documentation of all expenditure following organization’s procedures.
- Manage and safeguard invoices, checkbooks, vouchers and financial documents.
- Deal with banks and carry out monthly/quarterly bank reconciliation of existing bank accounts.
- Work closely with the Executive President to identify where changes to the budget may be required.
- Facilitate financial audit, coordination and finalization process.
- Monitor and manage expenditures with the allocated budget.
- Ensure compliance with financial laws, SWC and donor requirements.
- Keep a record of all financial transactions in soft and hard copies.
- Analysis of budget Vs expenditure of the projects regularly.
- Monitor all petty cash expenses, and carry out periodic cash count.
Reporting & Documentation:
- Prepare financial statements for all projects.
- Monitor and ensure project and administrative spending are in line with agreed budgets.
- Prepare regular financial reports, customized periodic reports and submit in a timely manner.
- Provide regular updates to the Executive President on all finance-related matters.
Required Core Competencies, Qualifications & Experiences:
- Must be a Nepali citizen.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Management (Master’s preferred).
- Having at least 3 years relevant experience in the field of finance and accounting.
- Experience working with an NGO or other relevant organizations.
- Fluent in English & Nepali languages written and spoken.
- Excellent accounting packages, especially Tally.
- Good reporting, communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Good in Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and Email).
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural as well as with busy working environment, handling with the pressure of works and meet the deadlines.
Duration: The initial contract will be for 1 year, with the option to extend based on the satisfactory performance.
Contract Date: Immediate
|Education :||Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Management (Master’s preferred).|
|Job Location:||Kathmandu based on travel to project area (as per requirement)|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Having at least 3 years relevant experience in the field of finance and accounting.|
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send Covering Letter and recent updated CV mentioning expected Salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th January 2018.
Competent woman candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps of the recruitment process. Women Act reserves the right to accept or reject applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu based on travel